Before We Print..
- Designs submitted for printing must be of high quality, meaning in vector format or actual print size at 300dpi. Colors need to be solid with clean edges. Any gradients or fading will be converted to halftone dots. .ai or unflattened .psd files are preferable, but we can also work with high quality image files such as .jpeg, .tiff, .pdf, or .png. While screen printing is a very exact process, extremely fine detail may not come out well, so try to stay away from things like 1pt lines.
- You may select blank garments for us to print on from one of our distributors below, or provide them yourself. Let us know what you are planning on when you contact us for a quote.
- Our distributors: Sanmar | SS Activewear | American Apparel | Next Level Apparel | JS Apparel
- If you want a certain clothing item printed that we do not offer through our distributors, just contact us and we will try to make it happen for you.
- We use three types of ink, traditional, water-based, and discharge inks, and if you have a preference, please let us know. Note that the specifics of your order may limit the type of ink possible, and we might make suggestions to give the best results.